WE ARE ALUMNI UNITED
Join our group of age 55+ members who work together to improve our community. United Way of Northern Utah is dedicated to enriching the lives of Alumni United members by helping them stay connected and use their skills and talents to assist local nonprofits in their efforts. It’s been proven that volunteering benefits your physical and mental health, and our volunteer opportunities are flexible enough to work around your family, travel, or other commitments.
Our goal is to help you transition into a retirement that is fulfilling, exciting and full of engaging opportunities. Help your community in ways you've always envisioned, but maybe didn't have time for until now.
WHAT WILL I DO?
The possibilities are endless, but here are a few ways you can make a difference as part of an Alumni United group:
- share your professional skills through speaking or consulting opportunities
- raise money for causes close to your heart
- build networks in the community
- raise awareness about United Way of Northern Utah campaigns
- serve as a volunteer or recruit volunteers for tutoring and Welcome Baby programs
Alumni United: Professional Advisors
Share your gift through pro bono consulting for our nonprofit partners. This avenue of service is highly unique and acknowledges with respect the years of your life it took to become the expert you are. Our community leaders receive information from a trusted resource and you serve your community from the top down. If you are a professional looking for more information advisory opportunities at United Way of Northern Utah, please contact us.
Alumni United: Legacy Leaders
Your planned gift will help your community now and for years to come. Through bequests, life insurance, charitable trusts, or retirement benefits, donors of all walks of life at all income levels can make an investment in United Way’s future. Visit our planned giving page for more information.
- You’ll be a part of a network of people 55+ who strive to better our community and share skills they have gained through their professional careers.
- Volunteer within our community alongside others looking to create change.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Learn more about critical issues impacting our community.
- Advocate for key community issues at the local and state level.