Less than 23% of U.S. nonprofit boards have diversity (religion, education, and income).
United Way Project Blueprint works to change that reality for Northern Utah.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This unique program prepares emerging and current leaders for leadership roles on nonprofit and public sector boards and committees. Project Blueprint meets regularly for about two months of curriculum sessions, starting with a retreat and culminating in a graduation. As a participant, you'll gain:
- Leadership skills that translate to for-profit and nonprofit settings
- Connection to like-minded professionals
- Deeper awareness of community challenges
- Connections to nonprofit board or committee opportunities
- Alumni network of graduates
- Orientation: October 5, 2022
- Weekly education sessions – Every Thursday (*unless otherwise noted) from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Nonprofit Board Fair — meet the nonprofits that match your passion
EXPECTATIONS OF PARTICIPANTS
- Attend and actively participate at orientation in October
- Attend and actively participate in all scheduled education sessions in person (Participants are allowed one missed education day.)
- Approach the year with an open mind ready to learn, grown, and develop personally and professionally
EDUCATION SESSION CALENDAR
|OCTOBER 5||ORIENTATION||12:00-5:00 PM|
|OCTOBER 6||SESSION||5:30-8:00 PM|
|OCTOBER 13||SESSION||5:30-8:00 PM|
|OCTOBER 20||SESSION||5:30-8:00 PM|
|OCTOBER 27||SESSION||5:30-8:00 PM|
|NOVEMBER 3||SESSION||5:30-8:00 PM|
|NOVEMBER 8||SESSION||5:30-8:00 PM||*Tuesday|
|NOVEMBER 15||SESSION||5:30-8:00 PM||*Tuesday|
|DECEMBER 1||BOARD FAIR||5:30-7:00 PM|
COST & SCHOLARSHIPS
- The cost of this course is $575.
- Scholarships may be available from the Nonprofit Connection.
- If you’re interested in signing up or for scholarship information, contact Kate Bideaux at firstname.lastname@example.org