Increased Learning Series- Branding on a Budget
United Way of Northern Utah is proud to present a free five-part webinar training series focusing on marketing and communications, in partnership with KB Grants and Ogden Downtown Alliance.
This series aims to empower local nonprofit organizations, staff, and volunteers by equipping them with basic skills and go-to tips in promoting programming.
This event will be held on the following dates at 2:00 pm:
- February 24: Simplifying Strategic Goals
- March 31: Maximizing Digital Reach
- April 28: Utilizing Public Influence
- May 26: Engaging Diverse Audiences
- June 30: Inspiring Community Advocates
For more details, please visit the event page.
You can register for the event here.
DID YOU MISS OUR SIMPLIFYING STRATEGIC GOALS WEBINAR? CATCH IT HERE!
DID YOU MISS OUR MAXIMIZING DIGITAL REACH WEBINAR? CATCH IT HERE!
DID YOU MISS OUR UTILIZING PUBLIC INFLUENCE WEBINAR? WATCH IT HERE!
Community of Practice Series- Organizational Quality Improvement
This ten-part series will take you through the fundamental tools that are neccessary to help your organization thrive; assess your strong points, identify areas in need of attention and get expert advice on how to tackle those challenges.
Each webinar will be presented by an expert in their field, with time for questions and answers. Calendar invitations will include a link to a quick assessment on the area of focus; helping to guide your awareness of the overall health and sustainability of your organization.
Scheduled Organizational Quality Assessment presentations: (all meetings are scheduled for 3pm unless otherwise noted)
- Finance 3/24/2021 Watch the video here!
- Marketing 4/7/2021 Watch the video here!
- Leadership 5/5/2021 @ 10:30 am
- IT 6/2/2021
- Board Governance & Engagement 7/7/2021
- Outcomes & Evaluations 8/4/2021
- Volunteer Management 9/1/2021
- Resource Development 10/6/2021
- Human Resources 11/3/2021
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion 12/1/2021
2-Day Arbinger Leadership Institute for Nonprofits
Organizational change starts with individuals. In fact, an organization will only change when the people who make up the organization change. The Arbinger Institute facilitates individual mindset change in people at all levels of an organization and provides the implementation and follow-up support needed to coordinate and sustain these shifts across a team or entire enterprise.
For more information on how the Arbinger training can help your nonprofit, click here.