WE IGNITE CHANGE
As an integral part of United Way, Women United® works for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in the community. We are a diverse network bound together by a sense of belonging — to each other, to the organization’s mission, and to the communities we call home. Our powerful, global network of female-identifying leaders, over 70,000 strong, lives united against the most critical issues facing more than 165 communities in six countries.
In each community we serve, we tackle the issues that matter most to the people who call it home. We empower each other to leverage our passions, ideas, expertise and resources to transform the very conditions in which people live.
WHAT WILL I DO?
With more than $1.5 billion invested in local solutions and a worldwide footprint, we’re able to positively impact our hometown while also being part of the bigger picture and broader cause.
- You’ll be a part of a community of like-minded persons that identify as female who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities.
- Volunteer within our community alongside others looking to create change.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Learn more about critical issues impacting our community.
- Advocate for key community issues at the local and state level.