WE ARE YOUNG LEADERS UNITED
Join a network of community-focused, driven, up-and-coming professionals typically in their 20s and 30s who strive for connection with like-minded peers, meaningful community service projects, and leadership development programs. Worldwide, there are over 200 United Way Young Leader groups, with 58,000 members and $56,878,000+ raised thus far.
By building leadership skills in a nonprofit setting with driven individuals from a variety of professional and personal backgrounds, YOU can feel confident in the future of your community.
WHAT WILL I DO?
As the busy Leader that you are, we have multiple avenues for learning, volunteering, and donating to fit flexible needs:
- Join Project Blueprint for nonprofit board leadership trainings
- Build your networks in the community at exclusive networking events
- Raise awareness about United Way of Northern Utah campaigns by becoming a UWNU advocate
- Up your volunteering hours at interest-driven events polled by you and your group members
- Participate in unique donation avenues that provide learning opportunities for you as well as help local community members