BECOME A LEADER WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Less than 23% of U.S. nonprofit boards have diversity that accurately represents their communities.
United Way Project Blueprint works to change that reality for Northern Utah.
About the Program
This unique program prepares emerging and current leaders for leadership roles on nonprofit and public sector boards and committees. Project Blueprint meets regularly for about two months of curriculum sessions, starting with a retreat and culminating in a graduation.
AS A PARTICIPANT, YOU WILL GAIN:
- Leadership skills that translate to for-profit and nonprofit settings
- Connection to like-minded professionals
- Deeper awareness of community challenges
- Connections to nonprofit board or committee opportunities
- Alumni network of graduates
Program Overview - 2023
- Orientation: October 11, 2023
- Weekly education sessions – Every Thursday (*unless otherwise noted) from 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Nonprofit Board Fair — Meet the nonprofits that match your passion
- 2023: Wednesday, November 3, at 5:00 p.m. | Weber Human Services
Expectations of Participants
- Attend and actively participate at orientation in October
- Attend and actively participate in all scheduled education sessions in person
- (Participants are allowed one missed education day.)
- Approach the year with an open mind ready to learn, grow, and develop personally and professionally
Please reach out to Abby Monroe to discuss opportunities that align with your organization's mission and goals.
Education Session Calendar
|OCTOBER 11||ORIENTATION||12:00-5:00 PM|
|OCTOBER 12||SESSION 1||5:30-8:00 PM|
|OCTOBER 19||SESSION 2||5:30-8:00 PM|
|OCTOBER 26||SESSION 3||5:30-8:00 PM|
|NOVEMBER 2||SESSION 4||5:30-8:00 PM|
|NOVEMBER 8||BOARD FAIR||5:00-7:00 PM|
|NOVEMBER 9||SESSION 5||5:30-8:00 PM|
|NOVEMBER 16||SESSION 6||5:30-8:00 PM|
|NOVEMBER 20||SESSION 7||5:30-8:00 PM|